That simple crime led to one of the biggest identity theft capers in Tarrant County, one that targeted more than half a dozen area nursing homes and home healthcare businesses and at least a dozen seniors, frail and vulnerable. See all stories on this topic »
- Crime Report: ID Theft Discovered on Tax Day and SUV Break-ins
- Identity Theft Tops IRS's 2012 "Dirty Dozen" Tax Scams
- HCSO to help shred unwanted personal documents
- A Dozen Tips To Avoid Identity Theft
- Who's Most Vulnerable To Identity Theft?