By Michael Cohn, Accounting Today Identity theft protection company LifeLock is reaching out to the Internal Revenue Service and offering technology to protect taxpayers against the threat of tax fraud. Congress has been holding hearings to investigate … See all stories on this topic » Accounting Today
- LifeLock Wins Communitas Award for Excellence in Community Service
- LifeLock Introduces LifeLock® Credit Score Manager as New Service Offering
- Lifelock Complaints: Is this identity theft protection service a scam?
- LifeLock WalletLock™ Service Provides Lost Wallet Remediation
- LifeLock Identity Protection Service Settles FTC Charges