By Brandon Cornett | 5/15/12 Last week I heard Rush Limbaugh on the radio promoting identity – theft protection services. To be clear, I don't normally listen to Rush Limbaugh. I was a captive listener in the back of an airport shuttle. But I digress. See all stories on this topic »
- Are ID Theft Protection Services Worth the Cost?
- CONSUMER REPORTS: Needless ID-theft protection
- Consumer Reports: Needless identity theft protection
- The Truth About Identity Theft Protection Services
- Do Identity-Theft Protection Services Work?