By Ben Steverman on May 15, 2012 Identity thieves generally pretend to be real people, create some false accounts, and spend like there's no tomorrow. The rich and famous, on the other hand, already spend that way and are pleased to maintain their true … See all stories on this topic »
- Smart surfing online: How to maintain your privacy
- [SDS]-ID theft – Should you spend more on security?
- Protection From Identity Theft is Explored in a Guide Released by Tam Rich
- Bank hosts free paper shredding to foil identify theft
- Volusia deputies foil identify-theft scam