(Source: By David Chanen, Star Tribune (Minneapolis) (MCT) MINNEAPOLIS — Thousands of unsuspecting victims are falling prey to increasingly sophisticated identity theft operations that cost banks and retail stores millions and test the technical savvy … See all stories on this topic »
- Is sophisticated ID theft the crime wave of the future?
- A New Crime Wave of Identity Theft: Is Your Child in Danger?
- Kenilworth Blotter: Lost Rings and Five Cases of Identity Theft
- Hillsborough man arrested after FDLE uncovers elaborate ID theft operation
- Wave of identity theft strikes Sonoma